STANDARD DELIVERY – £3.00 – OR FREE WHEN YOU SPEND £50.00 OR MORE (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
Delivery to the UK and Northern Ireland. £3.00 or FREE when you spend £50.00 or more. Orders of £200 or more will automatically be upgraded to Special Delivery FREE.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Recorded delivery and will require a signature on receipt. We will send you a Despatch email to let you know that your order has been despatched, and you should receive your order within 2-3 working days after the Despatch email has been sent. You will be emailed the tracking number so you can check the progress of your order.
Delivery to the UK, Northern Ireland.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail Special delivery and will require a signature upon receipt. We will send you a Despatch email to let you know that your order has been despatched that will contain a tracking number so you can check the progress of your order. Your order will normally be guaranteed for delivery by 1pm the next working day if despatch is prior to midday.
FREE BUY & COLLECT – FREE (MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY).
How to use Buy & Collect online Payment is taken in full at time of your order, you will not need to pay anything when you collect your item in-store. Please note, Buy and Collect is not available for purchases via IFC, PayPal or for rings that are special orderable or re-sized.
To collect your item in-store
- You must collect your item(s) in person in-store. We will not release the order to anybody else. There are not any exceptions to this.
- A copy of your Ready to collect email that contains your order number, as proof of purchase.
- The payment card that you used to purchase the items online. For your protection against fraud, we cannot release your order without seeing your payment card.
- Photographic ID. Only a driving license or passport with photo ID will be accepted. Proof of address alone is not sufficient.
- You will need to sign for your order, at which time we will check that your signature matches that of your payment card.
Collect within 7 days
- We will email you when you order has been despatched and is ready for collection.
- Your order will be available for collection at our shop. If, for any reason, you are unable to collect your order when it is ready, please contact us. After this period, you will be contacted to have a refund via your original method of payment and the item(s) will be returned to our stock room. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund.
Buy & Collect terms and conditions
- Our Buy & Collect service is FREE and is only available for orders placed online at www.jewellerybytonystrowger.co.uk
- The Buy & Collect delivery timeframe is estimated and is subject to stock availability. Days quoted are based on an order being placed before midday on a working day. All days are ‘working days’ and exclude bank holidays. Buy & Collect delivery timeframe may vary at Christmas.
- We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw the Buy & Collect service at any time and to decline a Buy & Collect order at any time.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to our general terms and conditions of purchase.
- The Buy & Collect service is available for purchasable products online excluding rings that are resized or special orderable.
- See our Terms & Conditions section for full Buy & Collect terms and conditions.
EXCEPTIONS TO DELIVERY TIMES
Rings: on occasion, we may have to special order the ring size you require. We will contact you in advance to let you know the expected delivery time.
Delivery lead times are extended over public holidays.
At Jewellery by Tony Strowger we are pro-active in preventing fraudulent use of credit/debit cards and conduct security checks on all orders received and may, from time to time, carry out further checks before despatching your purchase. We reserve the right to deliver to the cardholder’s address only, if requested by the card issuing bank. These checks can take various forms but may involve contacting you before we process an order.
On occasion, we may have to special order in certain ring sizes which can take up to several weeks. We will contact you to let you know the expected delivery time if we have to special order the ring size you require.
RETURNING A PRODUCT
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Jewellery by Tony Strowger and therefore, offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you wish to return a product you can do this via post or in-store.
Please note: Orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned in-store, they must be sent by post for a full refund to be processed. Refunds are made back to the credit/debit card used to pay for the order. When a refund is made to a credit or debit card or via PayPal it may not show up in your account straight away as the clearing banks take time to process the refund. Typically this can take up to 7 working days, but varies depending on your own bank. If you would like further clarification on the timescales involved, please contact your card issuer.
All items returned must be unworn and in their original pristine condition and packaging. Specifically Earrings, of which must not be worn. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please return any unwanted items within 30 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment methods.
Refunds will only be made to the card used to purchase the item. Please note no refund or exchange will be given without a despatch note, receipt or other proof of purchase. Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.
We reserve the right to decline an exchange or refund (refund you in full, minus any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss) any items where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online, you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt, inclusive of any delivery charge.
If you need further information on returning items that you have purchased online, please contact our Online Order Enquiries Team by emailing email@example.com or calling us on +44 (0)1284 760193 Monday to Friday 9.00 am-5.30 pm (excluding public holidays in the Republic of Ireland)
CHANGE OR CANCEL AN ORDER
If you change your mind after placing an order online, you can cancel it prior to despatch. Call our Online Order (0)1284 760193 Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays in the Republic of Ireland), Please be ready to quote your order number, name and address details. Typically it can take up to 7 working days for refunds to be processed to the credit/debit card used to pay for the order.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then we’ll need to follow our returns procedure.
Returns can be made in-store or via post. Please note, if you wish to return any items using PayPal, special conditions apply. Orders paid using PayPal can only be returned by post for a full refund.
- Returns by post
- Include a copy of your despatch note in the parcel along with the product in the original presentation box, and package up securely.
- Send your parcel to:
Jewellery by Tony Strowger, 12 St John’s Street, Bury St Edmunds. IP33 1SQ.
- Ensure that you obtain proof of postage from the Post Office in case your parcel is lost in transit. We would recommend that you use Royal Mail Special Delivery to ensure proof of delivery and insurance of the goods while they are in transit.
- Please allow 30 days of us receiving the returned goods from you to process your refund.
- Returns to our store for an immediate refund.
You may return or exchange an unwanted item to our store. Please note: Orders paid for using PayPal cannot be returned in-store, they must be sent by post for a full refund to be processed.